Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Small to Large

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have a Blaze in small. I'm usually on the third or forth notch from the end for normal wear, and them the second or last notch when exercising. I still have time to exchange it for the larger size so I'm wondering if I should do that. Any ideas on this would help! My wrist is about 6.5" so I'm within the range of the small, but I'm curious if the large would give me the ability to wear it higher without being too large for normal wear.

Also, I'm interested in opinions on tempered glass screen protectors. Are they worth it, or too brittle for real world use?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SeeChrisRun@Eagle1 and @TracyV125! It's great to have you here. 🙂  @SeeChrisRun You can always review the Blaze wristband sizing tool if you have any inquiry about the size of the wristband. Also you can purchase a large wristband and wear it only when  you want to wear it higher on your arm and use the small when needed.  Regarding your question about screen protectors you can read more about this here.  @TracyV125 and @Eagle1 thanks for your cooperation. 

Hope to see you around more often! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SeeChrisRunIf you have a Best Buy or Target close, I would recommend going there as they should have the Blazes in stock and you can check out the larger sizes to see if they fit you better than the Small.  Just a thought

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll check my Target and Best Buy today. I checked Saturday and they had not received the Blaze yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SeeChrisRun I know Best Buy sells the replacement bands.  Maybe you could get them to let you open one of those up to try on your Blaze if they won't open a new Blaze up for you.

Best Answer

Hello @SeeChrisRun@Eagle1 and @TracyV125! It's great to have you here. 🙂  @SeeChrisRun You can always review the Blaze wristband sizing tool if you have any inquiry about the size of the wristband. Also you can purchase a large wristband and wear it only when  you want to wear it higher on your arm and use the small when needed.  Regarding your question about screen protectors you can read more about this here.  @TracyV125 and @Eagle1 thanks for your cooperation. 

Hope to see you around more often! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I decided to keep the small and order a large band as well! Then I have both and dont have to wait for replacement. Thanks everyone!

Best Answer