Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS connectivity issue between Blaze and S8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi....are you also investigating the GPS connectivity issue between Blaze and S8?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @ashwooi. If you are having inconveniences with the GPS connected feature, I recommend following the instructions provided in the My Blaze GPS is not working post. After these steps test your tracker. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.....I've tried all that. Issue seems to be that on my S8 Bluetooth page I can see the Blaze but when I try to pair I get a message saying pairing has been rejected by the Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can now connect to phone but GPS tracking is a complete shambles and bears no resemblance to the route taken. Why don't you admit you have a serious problem (see other forum topics) with connectivity, battery drain and notifications. At least my unit is still in warranty but what about all those folk who are out of warranty. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  I recently had a Samsung S6 and it would sometime connect sometimes not.  Almost everytime I would run or Bike ride it would loss my GPS connection.  I just got a new S8 yesterday and have followed all the help info but still will not connect.  

Best Answer
0 Votes