Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know what's up with the GPS, I have blaze watch and I know it uses my phone's GPS, which is on me at all times when out and about, I can admit I'd have loves to cycle through the sea but thought it'd probably be dangerous. Screenshot_20180223-114707.png

The 2 additional red lines through craigentinny didn't happen, I walked Portobello prom so have no idea where these lines have came fromThe 2 additional red lines through craigentinny didn't happen, I walked Portobello prom so have no idea where these lines have came from

Screenshot_20180301-074606.png

Screenshot_20180301-074451.png

The 3 above pics are the same route, different distances and one even had me going faster than lightThe 3 above pics are the same route, different distances and one even had me going faster than light

The distances with my old TT spark watch were always consistent 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have already tried this but still the same, I walked to work today, the pic with the straight line was recorded by my phone, other is through fitbitfitbitshare_1717962961.JPEG

This one is Fitbit, it's all over the placeThis one is Fitbit, it's all over the place

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you here @Morrison741.

I appreciate the attachments, if you are having issues with the GPS connection option, I recommend taking a look at the My Blaze GPS is not working post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have already tried this but still the same, I walked to work today, the pic with the straight line was recorded by my phone, other is through fitbitfitbitshare_1717962961.JPEG

This one is Fitbit, it's all over the placeThis one is Fitbit, it's all over the place

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you unsolve ? As problem still happens

@Morrison741wrote:

Does anyone know what's up with the GPS, I have blaze watch and I know it uses my phone's GPS, which is on me at all times when out and about, I can admit I'd have loves to cycle through the sea but thought it'd probably be dangerous. Screenshot_20180223-114707.png

The 2 additional red lines through craigentinny didn't happen, I walked Portobello prom so have no idea where these lines have came fromThe 2 additional red lines through craigentinny didn't happen, I walked Portobello prom so have no idea where these lines have came from

Screenshot_20180301-074606.png

Screenshot_20180301-074451.png

The 3 above pics are the same route, different distances and one even had me going faster than lightThe 3 above pics are the same route, different distances and one even had me going faster than light

The distances with my old TT spark watch were always consistent 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the getting back with images @Morrison741.

Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

See you around. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thanks, hopefully hear back soon as thinking of returning the watch

Best Answer
0 Votes