Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go back to clock face after checking stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I'm new to this watch ... I'm sure this is so simple it's a dumb question. I just would like my blaze to display clock first then if I need to check my stats I can. I use this also as a clock for my patients for charting etc. I just cannot seem to get it to the clock?! Help

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If you go to your settings page here then click on your device on the left side you can scroll down until you get to the clock face option.  When you click on this you can see the clock faces you can use (see below). While several of these have the second hand, I am not sure if the display stays on long enough to be useful for you.

Screenshot 2017-03-30 at 7.27.56 PM.png

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jplatt and @wtksk8r thanks for stopping by.

If you would like to see your clock face after checking your stats, there isn't an option for the clock face to return after the display turns off. I recommend taking a look at the Return to clock face after screen turns off request, vote for it and leave your comment. 

Now, if you want a clock face where you can see your stats, you can select the "Moment" clock face by following the instructions that our friend @wtksk8r provided.

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer