Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphs in app not showing correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

F49A560C-F2D1-4115-AC72-2ECD2EA2CDA7.png

The charts in my app stopped showing my steps. The step count is correct but the charts are not. See screenshot. I have restarted my Fitbit, I've logged out and back into the app. Nothing works. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @Brandyhellums, great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems not seeing the graphs on on your Fitbit app correctly 😕

I can probably suggest deleting the app and installing it again since you've already tried logging out of the app and logging back in which was a great idea!

Make sure you sync your tracker before deleting the app just to make sure that you won't lose any info and after that proceed with deleting the app, then go to the AppStore and download the app and once you log back in, see if you're able to see the graph correctly now.

Hope this helps. Anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FerdinandFitbit Deleting/re-adding the app did not work.  I did that around noon.  As you can see from the screenshot, the chart still shows 0 steps (even though the counter for the day shows 1800).

IMG_4317.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and letting me know about this @Brandyhellums!

That's really odd. I just tried to log out and log back in on my iPhone and I didn't get any problem. Something that happened is that when it first synced, it only did it through Bluetooth and it was showing the totals for the current day but wasn't showing anything on the graph or for previous day, so I force quit the app, opened it again and after that, it synced completely through Bluetooth and through wifi and the graphs showed correctly after that.

Now, I'd like to know... If you  go back to Steps on the top left corner, are you able to see the graphs for previous days or you are not able to see theses graphs either?

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I this hasn't worked for weeks. When I go back, all the days look like that. The only time there are steps visible on the graph is when I start a workout in my Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Three years later and any resolution? Mine does the same. What a worthless product if it can't show a basic graph.

Best Answer

It just happened  to me and it's now been 4 years and Fitbit still has not resolved the issue with the steps not showing on the graphs

Best Answer

Agree also happening to me - started yesterday - I’ve deleted and reinstalled and still nothing in graphs 

dianecox_0-1668364452554.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

@dianecox   This is a known bug in the iOS app.  Fitbit is aware.  There is a "blue banner" thread at the top of the iOS forum.  Please follow that thread for updates.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes