Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left reset button is not working on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The left reset/return button is not working on my blaze. If you go into another screen it will not return to the watch screen setting unless the watch is put onto charge. 

The button presses in, but nothing happens. I have turned the watch off and on, pressed the reset button, pressed the button together with the lower right button, but it still remains the same. 

Any advice please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, thank you for all the information provided about the left button of the Blaze that is no longer working @AntJ. Sorry for the late reply. 

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thanks for reply. I haven't received any contact from the customer support team yet. Would you mind chasing it up for me.
Thank you
Antony Jeffries

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AntJ, thank you for your reply. Sorry for the late response. 

It seems the Support team had already sent you an e-mail with some instructions, please make sure to confirm if you received it or if it went to the spam folder. However, I've sent your information to Customer Support again so they can get on touch with you for further assistance.  

Keep me posted.  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am having some similar issues with my fitbit blaze. I am trying to reset the device. Due to the left button malfunction, I am unable to manually reset it. My fitbit heart rate reader is stuck at 70bpm. I have tried turning it off and on , auto did not work either. No heart rate is being read. The green light on back is still working.  Although I have had no working button for quite some time ( ive managed to get by day to day using the fitbit  without it) the heart rate issue is new. Also the device does not hold charge very long at times and other times it holds for over a day. If you could be of any assistance please let me know. Thank you . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Chelsea93blaze and welcome to the Community.  Mechanical buttons can wear out over time and your button just might be broken.  The Blaze is an older model Fitbit -- all rechargeable batteries have a lifespan of 3-5 years or so.  You are describing a battery that is at its end of life.  Sorry.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chelsea93blaze The Blaze didn't have reset. You could only restart it. People here used to recommend trying restart at least three times for issues. If you want to try that, swiping to settings and shutting down, followed by putting it in the charger to wake it up, would be the same as restarting.

I still have a Blaze that was actually still getting a few days charge, but the heart rate on mine wasn't responding to exercise anymore, so it mostly sits unused. 

Best Answer
0 Votes