Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green lights not flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have the heart rate tracking set to auto but the green lights are not flashing I have tried restarting my Blaze with no luck Anyone have any other suggestions
Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

You will probably have to return/exchange it. My third replacement Blaze did this as well, thats why I'm now on number four. No amount of restarts, resets or changing settings did anything.

Best Answer
Try turning the HR to off, then use the app to turn it back on.
Best Answer

Hello @Red3088 welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here 🙂 Did you try the suggestion advised by @Rich_Laue? if you did and the green lights are not turning on I would recommend to contact customer support, they can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you a personalized troubleshoot. @MikeS1971 thanks for your cooperation! 

Keep me posted! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

It did eventually start working though I'm not sure why I turned it on off auto everything  I used the app on my phone and on the computer  I finally just left it set to on and it eventually came on  Either way it's working now and that is all that matters 🙂  Thanks all

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Red3088 hope you are doing great! 🙂 I'm glad to know your Blaze is working properly now 🙂 hope to see you around in the Discussions board, it's a great place to keep up with News & Announcements

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer

I had this problem and found that checking my profile page on line that for some reason the heart rate had been turned off. Turned it back to on and then syncing on the fitbit blaze itself and I was back up and running again

Hope this may help. 

Best Answer

Same here. The green lights went off and after visiting here checked to see if my HR was on and it had been inadvertantly turned off. I turned it back on right on the watch without having to go tho the profile page. First thing I will always check on my watch now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, that work for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is hr 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cateyanks wrote:

What is hr 

Heart Rate

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi how can I fix my Fitbit blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cateyanks wrote:

Hi how can I fix my Fitbit blaze

Whats wrong with it? Besides it being a FitBit Blaze?

Best Answer

So the back of it is not flash and it  supposed  to be green flash light and the screen and keep on have the Fitbit Sign on it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue...backside greenlights are not flashing and screen is off. I don't know what to do as I am out of country. Please suggest me how to fix it.

@Cateyanks wrote:

So the back of it is not flash and it  supposed  to be green flash light and the screen and keep on have the Fitbit Sign on it

Best Answer
0 Votes

what is the app i can go into my geeen lighta wont go on

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @sdeleon let's go into your blaze settings. Turn the display on, swipe over to the settings, tap, swipe up to heart rate, tap to change the setting to. Auto or on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try enabling the heart rate/pulse!  My daughter discovered a repair for her FitBit online with her Smart Phone!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That made me chuckle...

Best Answer
0 Votes