Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

OK I'm over 55 IT illiterate with arthritis in hands and 6 weeks post major surgery Needed to get fit bought a Blaze checked that existing phone was a smart phone it was its also an Acatel Pixi 4.6 great for my hand and eyes but apparently not compatible with the Blaze which now will not even sync the time I'm running 20min slow I have tried everything now looking at buying a new phone  so I can use the Blaze. Previously has a charge it worked with small hiccups BUT really do not want to make another mistake so can anyone let me know if they have a large screen smart phone and it syncs with a Blaze what make so I can start looking . Yes I now there is a list of compatible phones but it means I have to work though each one looking at screen size any suggestions (nice) would be appreciated Thank you all  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

While it is not yet certified, my LG G6 works fine with the Blaze. Note, I did not set up the tracker on the account with that phone. It was already attached to my account so all I did was transfer all of the apps when I set up the new phone. I have no idea whether you can set up a tracker with it. Some people are also having success with the Samsung S8 and S8+ but again, they are not yet certified. If you know someone with a newer phone that meets your requirements, why not try installing the app on their phone temporarily to see if it works before you go out and spend money on a new phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes