Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate extremely incorrect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting last week my heart rate isn't correct. As I'm exercising it will read that my heart rate is in the 160's. I know this is incorrect because 1) it's very difficult to get my heart rate that high and 2) I'm not working that hard. There has been many times too that the heart rate isn't even being read. I've had this watch for over a year so I know how to wear it and nothing has changed with it or me. I'm about ready to throw it away!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Got to say I have a new blaze, and last night after exercise it was still saying my heard rate was 130 about 3 hours later, and I measured it by pulse and stopwatch and it was 78bpm. the heart symbol on the display did have 2 white dots above it, and there are varying explanations of what these mean too!!, It's currently sitting at 69bpm so a bit more realistic today!!.

Sorry no help for you, but I've had something similar.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My heart rate is now averaging 165+ bpm when I am hardly exerting any energy.  When I go for a walk at lunch time it says my heart rate is getting up to 170.  I think when Fitbit does is makes a watch to last about a year and then it starts to crap out so that you buy a new one.

This watch has worked for over a year, I haven't changed how I wear it or how I work out or anything.  I am OCD, and now the darn thing is basically a SUPER DUPER expensive step counter.  Shoot, I could get a free step counter from my health insurance company.

Best Answer
0 Votes