Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate inaccurate on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heya,

I've had my Blaze since the start of 2018. It started out pretty good, I felt like it was fairly consistent and accurate. The past 2 months I've been really perplexed as it seems to be consistently 20-30 Beats behind my own counting or other heart-rate sensors such as the ones found on Treadmills.

I've tried all of the recommendations listed here:
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Heart-rate-inaccurate/m-p/1697940#M39681

and a few other suggestions from various other sources. I enjoy having the fitbit and wanted to start off with a Blaze and upgrade to one of the top models if I liked it and still used it after a while, however, I'm really reluctant to bother with an upgrade as this is such a fundamental problem I can't imagine buying a better model will fix it.

It's not just that it's consistently lower than it should be, sometimes it will be 75~ for over 30 seconds even though I've just done Deadlifts or Bench Press and I can feel my heart pounding.

Any advice ?

Some notes:
On a Treadmill if I'm sprinting the machine says my heartrate peaks at 181~ whereas the Fitbit will be around 155~
Weightlifting I rarely see it go above 100~ but when I count I'm often at 140~
Resting my heart rate will often be around 44~, but when I count it's usually about 55~

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @LukeMo, a warm welcome to the Community.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Since the instructions you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I will wait to be contacted.

Best Answer
0 Votes