Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate information missing from the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I don't sync my fitbit blaze everyday my heart rate information for that day is missing on the app. This started about 3 weeks ago.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @joel_blaze. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

Now, I'd like to know what you mean with this... If you don't sync your tracker for one day, none of that information will show up on your dashboard. You need to sync your tracker to your app in order to be able to see all the information for that specific day, including your heart rate.

Is this what you're referring to? Or you mean that if you don't sync your tracker that day and you do sync it the next day, the information for the previous day will not show up at all?

For either situation, I can recommend restarting your tracker. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and then, try it out for the next days and see if it keeps happening or not.

Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ferdinand - My problem is if I forget to sync my fitbit blaze to the fitbit app on my phone, the heart rate and only the heart rate data for the day is not shown. See picture below.

You will see that Friday Apr. 6 & Saturday Apr. 7 are missing from the fitbit app. All other functions that I tract were reported for these days.

I have restarted the tracker, logged out of the fitbit app on my phone, cleared the cache and data from my phone storage, and restarted the phone. Still no joy...

2018-04-09 09.00.04.jpg

Best Answer

I have been having the same issues the past week with my Versa as you have described Joel. Have you had any luck resolving the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I worked the issue out myself. The first support rep I worked with was very
good. But When I followed up with a second question the next day this
support rep just read from the support text. Never looked at the issue
history. Your best to read all you can on-line and try each suggestion.

--
Joel
Best Answer
0 Votes