Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze syncing and battery issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I’m having trouble with my Blaze syncing to the app. My Bluetooth is on and it just says searching but it does not connect! In order for it to connect I have to turn the watch off and then on! Also when I put the pebble to charge it is reading my heart rate like if I still had it on someone please help! It’s very annoying.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It's great to see you around @AndreaG1219.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issue syncing your Blaze, I recommend taking a look at the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there. Now about the heart rate, have you checked that this feature is set in "Auto" or "Off"? If you haven't, I suggest checking this directly from your tracker by swiping to settings.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you it is syncing but just take a very long time. The heart rate is on auto.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks for the update @AndreaG1219. I am glad to hear that your tracker is syncing. Now about the heart rate, can you please provide me with a picture?

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

image.jpg

Here is the picture I had it on but,I switched it to auto now 

Best Answer
0 Votes