Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement Blaze. I bought it 2 years ago and two weeks later I had to get it replaced because it wasn’t working properly. It has been 2 years. It’s worked fine till today. It died and it won’t turn on. I’ve tried the buttons several times and had looked at all possible ways of turning it on according to the suggestions on this community.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forums!

Can you plug it like like its charging and do a restart?

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If not then I'm sorry but it sounds like it is DOA

You can contact support to see what your options are. They generally offer a Discount

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Hope to see you around the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Mine one also like what you said, suddenly dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @ladynitengail10@andrewmang it's great to see you here and @WendyB thanks for the input.

I would like to know if you keep having issues with your trackers? Did you follow the instructions provided by our friend?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Yes, I’ve tried all of the community’s suggestions and my blaze is still dead. Is that why the blaze is no longer available?

Abbadoos sent yah dis! 💌
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @ladynitengail10.

Since the restart process didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

About your Blaze inquiry, we're always working to streamline our offerings as we introduce new products. Although it has been a very popular product for us, we’ve decided to discontinue selling Blaze on fitbit.com. Please note that we’ll continue to support Blaze from a software standpoint, along with any questions you might have during your use of the product. 

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer