Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate on main screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just bought a Blaze to replace my surge.

I'd like to be able to choose to look at my heart rate, rather then have it always on display on the main time screen.

Is there a way to do this ? E.g. like on the surge; swipe the screen to show heart rate ?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not just HR, but for your Blaze, launch the fitbit app touch the gray'd index card in the upper right corner (settings), touch the pic of your Blaze, touch clock face and choose one with HR on it. Next time your Blaze syncs it will change.

Or use a pc and go to "fitbit.com" Click the grey'd gear in the uppr right corner (settings), click the pic of your Blaze,and do as above.

Hope you find what you are looking for, I particularly enjoy "arc" because I can get full screen HR just by double tapping the clock face.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Not just HR, but for your Blaze, launch the fitbit app touch the gray'd index card in the upper right corner (settings), touch the pic of your Blaze, touch clock face and choose one with HR on it. Next time your Blaze syncs it will change.

Or use a pc and go to "fitbit.com" Click the grey'd gear in the uppr right corner (settings), click the pic of your Blaze,and do as above.

Hope you find what you are looking for, I particularly enjoy "arc" because I can get full screen HR just by double tapping the clock face.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chris-uk there are twelve different clock faces, for the Blaze. They dont all act the same, with the same features.

Many of them can have the second stat ie: HR changed by tapping, actually a very short touch, of the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your responses. Guess I should have persevered and I would have probably worked it out.

cheers

chris

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then we wouldn't have got to meet you @Chris-uk

Welcome aboard!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Best Answer
0 Votes