Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate reading not working properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Been having a problem where my blaze seems no longer able to read my heart rate. If I have it set to auto mode it seems to not think it is on my wrist and turns the lights off. I tried cleaning the sensor with alcohol and a cloth, and even shaved the hair of my wrist. Sometimes it works on the back of my wrist in the middle when held evenly and every now and then it will pop up for a moment when wearing normally, I think shaving helped, but I didn't need to in tbe past. Is there a way to polish the sensor or maybe it's going bad? Anyone have any Suggestions? Thanks

Moderator edit: Title

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Dangerhart, welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thank you for what you have already tried to solve this situation. 🙂 I'll be glad to assist you. We don't recommend polishing any part of your tracker. In the following article you will find some tips, that can help you out: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? Please try them out and let me know how everything goes!

Have a great day. 

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I've tried all that. From what I can gather it gets my heart rate pretty consistently when set to on, but almost never when on auto. It's great that it still works but now my battery hardly lasts longer than a day, which is pretty inconvenient. Should I contact support?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is also stuck on 70. I've tried restarting changing bands. This is the second Blaze I've had is it going bad also. Also my sleep shows 8 hours every night regardless of when I go to bed

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dangerhart thank you for your getting back to us. Please apologize the delay in my response. I've created a case for you with our Support team, so they can further assist you. Please keep an eye on your inbox, since they'll be contacting you soon. 

@Dail nice to hear from you again.  Please apologize the delay in my response. I contacted Support and they confirmed, that you opened a case with them and it has already been handled by one of our Support agents. In case you need any further assistance, please let me know. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Lucia | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Hat dir dieser Post geholfen? Bezeichne ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes