Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange battery issues with Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over the last month or so I've been getting some odd issues with my Blaze.  At first I thought the battery was on it's way out as I'd charge it and then 2 days later it would say the battery was low so I'd charge it again.

I've since noticed though that when I put it on charge, if I keep an eye on it for a minute or so the charging indicator shows the battery as low then will suddenly change to being 50-75% charged and then within 20-30 minutes usually says it's fully charged.

Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure whether it is just acting up or perhaps the battery capacity has just severely dropped but it seemed to just happen all of a sudden so I'm not so sure.  I've read some other posts and all the contacts etc are fine and the device actually charges just seems to be a bit odd with reporting the battery capacity.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Harrold  It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your Blaze battery is draining quickly and behaving oddly. Try cleaning the contacts using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes