Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate sensor and battery issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have I killed my Fitbit somehow? For a few days my Fitbit hasn't always been able to tell me my heart rate. I wear it on the right spot and with the right tension against my wrist. Today it was sweaty during my workout but afterwards it was still having trouble. I also noticed that the sensor on the back was flickering strangely and not turning off while it was on my desk and ... I fully charged it last night, but this afternoon it was already empty again?

I've reset it, re-paired it, turned Bluetooth off and on.

Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @amylverkerk, a warm welcome to the Community.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have contacted our support team, have they offered a solution for this?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra,

Thanks for your response.  I emailed the team last week but have yet to have a response.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @amylverkerk. Since you have already contacted support, I recommend waiting for their reply. I know they will be glad to help and provide you with a solution.

If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to post it. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

my fit bit blaze seems to be having the same issues over the past few days. I noticed the battery is not lasting as long and heartrate is not tracking. Also one of the green lights on the back will not come on. I have tried all the hard resets.Thoughts? Who do I need to contact? 

Best Answer
0 Votes