Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate sensor not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the heart rate monitoring shut down when the battery levels reaches one third to one half or was this a fluke? In reading the forum, while trying to fully drain the battery, I did the reset and the "green lights started flashing again. This is with a flashing battery with one red line (again, as I try to fully drain the battery).

I've been running 3 days (until now) twice, without heart monitoring before charging, so again, refer back to the initial question, and if so, does one just reset until battery is depleted, charge the battery, then repeat the process? Either way, the problem has, at least, a temporary fix if the heart rate monitoring stops at one half to one third batter power.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to see you around @mnbatch.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Regarding to your question, my Blaze have reached 15% of battery and during  that time the heart rate works properly. If you are having issues with registering your heart rate, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi again,

I'm not having trouble with erratic heart rate, the green lights stop flashing.

I'll check it on the next battery draw down at around that 15% - 35% and if recurring I'll respond to you directly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure @mnbatch, you can try the steps provided and test your tracker. If you keep having this issue, let me know. Also, please check that your heart rate settings are on "Auto" or "On".

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thanks, yep the heart rate monitoring is and has been on “auto”. Should it be “on” or is “auto” good enough?

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @mnbatch. Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work and your heart rate option is "On" or "Auto", I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Best Answer