Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate tracking not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You see my fitbit Blaze it has always worked just fine and now it has given up on life while other Blazes are grinding hard at this very moment. I will go through whatever steps are recommended and neccesary. I will give a full report with updated post from attempted fixes until this problem is resolved. As with every problem there is always a solution. Live or die blaze, make your choice.

SS

P.s Thank you in advance. Even if nothing works.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SavvijSavvant, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for your post and for troubleshooting your device prior to posting. First, can you please let me know if the heart rate sensors of your device are still flashing? Also, if you haven't already done so, I recommend you to check our help article: Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fitbit device? and let me know how it goes. 

Looking forward to your reply, let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response, no it is no longer flashinging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also I have attempted to take all those steps, on both the app and watch - auto is set, unable to do a restart on the watchbwhen i press the buttons as they do not function. Only the touch screen portion currently works.

Best Answer
0 Votes