Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i create my own Clock Face?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
We have few good looking Clock Faces to choose from, but I don't want to choose them, I want to make my own clock face.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around @vaibhavtaunk@SteveH and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

Please note that we released 4 more blaze clock faces last year and there are not currently plans to release more for this tracker.This feature request has however been implemented on our newest product, Fitbit Ionic, where users and third party developers can create their own clock faces.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Although that's possible for the ionic I'm afraid it's not possible for the Blaze.

Best Answer

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Still, if there is any way or Fitbit developers can give any firmware update or something for that, it will be a nice update.

Best Answer

As Fitbit users, this might be beyond our knowledge.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @vaibhavtaunk@SteveH and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

Please note that we released 4 more blaze clock faces last year and there are not currently plans to release more for this tracker.This feature request has however been implemented on our newest product, Fitbit Ionic, where users and third party developers can create their own clock faces.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes