Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come my app does not have community?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app does not have does not have community on it. I deleted app reinstalled and still does not have community within the app. Why is this? Can you help

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Where do you live? The community tab on the app is currently only available in the US.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello there.

I figured it out. I had to delete the app again and re download it again. Then I had to register under a new email address and then the tab for community was there. But if I log in under my old email address funny thing the tab is not there. Strange. But I figured it out last night and had to start over and re friend everyone again. That stinks but I got it. Thank you

Jaime A Magnus
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello there.

I figured it out. I had to delete the app again and re download it again. Then I had to register under a new email address and then the tab for community was there. But if I log in under my old email address funny thing the tab is not there. Strange. But I figured it out last night and had to start over and re friend everyone again. That stinks but I got it. Thank you

Jaime A Magnus
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi are u in the uk as the only way I can get it is to choose us and I’ve got it now

Best Answer
0 Votes