Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the clock face on the Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can see a new clockface in fitbit app in my mobile however i am not getting the ways to download or install them in my fitbit blaze...the clockface is STATS...pls help

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Jenniaustin, welcome on board. 

To better assist you, could you please attach me a photo of what you're getting after taping Clock Faces  > All Clocks. To attach a photo in your reply, click here

Also, please make sure that your Fitbit Blaze is syncing and properly linked to your Fitbit account. 😉 Otherwise, you probably wouldn't get the available options to change the clock face. 

Give this a try and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

Hello @Scorpian35 and a warm welcome.  My husband wears a Blaze and I looked through his clock face options.  I did not see a STATS listed as a choice.  Can you post an image?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Scorpian35 Welcome on board. 

I was wondering the same than @LZeeW, can you please post us a picture of the choices available on your Fitbit app? 

To change your clock face: 

1. With your device nearby, in the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab  > your profile picture > your device image.
  2. Tap Clock Faces  > All Clocks.
  3. Browse the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you want and tap Select to install it.
  4. Sync your device to see the change.

We're looking forward to your response, keep us posted.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is the printscreen of the STATS seen in my fitbit application in mobile but i am wondering how to install this is my blaze

C083E8F9-640B-45C4-BE32-4DDC007601A9.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @Scorpian35, thanks for coming back and providing the screenshot requested. 

As per the pictures, it seems that you're looking at the App Gallery page and not your Fitbit app clock faces section. Fitbit App Gallery (apps and clock faces) are only available for Ionic and Versa/Versa Lite. To get more detailed information, see: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit watch? 

The only clock faces available for your Fibit Blaze are the ones you'll find by going to your profile picture > your device image. Tap Clock Faces  > All Clocks.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marre,

So there are no choice for Blaze? I have only 5-6 choices of clockface given by default...i am wondering how to change to new clockface now...pls help

Best Answer

Hi there @Scorpian35

As mentioned, App Gallery is only available for Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa/Versa Lite. Currently, the 5-6 choices you have on your Fitbit app are the ones available for your Fitbit Blaze.

Your understanding with this situation is truly appreciated. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you go on to clock face no all clocks comes up 

Best Answer

Hi there @Jenniaustin, welcome on board. 

To better assist you, could you please attach me a photo of what you're getting after taping Clock Faces  > All Clocks. To attach a photo in your reply, click here

Also, please make sure that your Fitbit Blaze is syncing and properly linked to your Fitbit account. 😉 Otherwise, you probably wouldn't get the available options to change the clock face. 

Give this a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my blaze clock face options, I don’t even have ANY to choose from. Not even 1! Why is that? 

Best Answer

Me either and I need to change it back to have a second hand. I have tried everything!!!

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit hey can you please give the proper fix to this issue? I’m facing the similar problem on my iphone 7 everything is up to date. My blaze is connected and get synced i everytime but I couldn’t see any clock face in the app. They never get loaded there’s always a blank screen. Please respond on this issue as I’ve already tried every possible solution from community.

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem, as well as my blaze has been crashing and deleting my steps, refusing to sync, and also displaying the wrong time. Finally got it to sync and fix up but now I can’t change the clock face. Just a blank loading screen. So annoying. Honestly it might just be time to upgrade to a Garmin. 

Best Answer

I used to have about 15 clock faces available on my Fitbit Blaze and now they are all gone.  What’s up with that?

Best Answer

I used to have about 15 clock faces available on my Fitbit Blaze and now they are all gone.  What’s up with that?

Best Answer

I used to have about 15 clock faces available on my Fitbit Blaze and now they are all gone.  What’s up with that.

Best Answer

When I do as suggested, no choices. Appear 

Best Answer

I’m experiencing the same issue as many other people on this forum. No clock faces at all to choose from, when in the clock faces section. Can we please get this rectified!

Best Answer

Hello,

My Fitbit blaze just stopped showing different clock face and I am stuck with default. Any idea how to get them back or what happened? I will appreciate any help you can provide.

regards,

zabi

Best Answer
I called support, they are working on it 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer