Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a notification?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please tell me how to remove notice I have a message after I have read it. I got a message from someone and read it and the phone app still tells me they sent a message.

Thanks for any ideas

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @SIrWT.

Could you please be more specific about the notification you want to delete? Is it on the Blaze, on the phone, is it a Fitbit notification? You can follow the instructions provided in this post, in order to attach an image of this notification.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Yes it was on my Blaze Fitbit. Yes, the problem was on my phone using Fitbit telling me someone had sent two messages and once read the notices stayed on the phone.

However they have now cleared, but I don't know why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @SIrWT.

It sounds that the issue was directly with your phone and not your tracker since the notification stayed on your phone. Maybe it reset at midnight and the notification went away but I am glad to hear that you are not having this issue anymore.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer