Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set the time on my Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you set time 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @bikergirl3, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

As my friend @MarkMM said, sync your Fitbit device to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

On the other hand, I suggest to take a look at the article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? to get more detailed information. 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When you sync to the fitbit app, the time should update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @bikergirl3, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry for the late response. 

As my friend @MarkMM said, sync your Fitbit device to see the correct time. For more information, see How do Fitbit devices sync their data?

On the other hand, I suggest to take a look at the article: How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? to get more detailed information. 

I'll be around if there's anything else I may do to help you.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes