Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn it on?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new Blaze the other day.  I charged it, setup the sync with my phone, wore it for a day.  It was tracking steps just fine.  Later in the day I realized it had shut off.  When I tried to turn it on (pushed the buttons, tapped) it wouldn't do anything.  Put it in the charger and it immediately turned on and reported that the battery was full.

Took it out of the charger, within 5 minutes it was off.  Couldn't turn it on.  Put it in the charger and it turned on immediately. I've done this a few times and it will only stay on if it is in the charger.  So what's the trick to turning it on?  I can't reset it because it won't turn on at all unless it's in the charger.

BTW, when I put it in the charger, the Fitbit logo displays and then it shows yesterday's date and it's 4.5 hours behind.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have "Quick View" turned on in the settings? If so tilting the face to read it should wake the display. On mine when I tap or press the buttons it turns on. I would probably contact fitbit support if I were in your situation.

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Mermaid69 sound like it is time to call Fitbit HTTP://contact.Fitbit.com. after talking with them you find out easier and faster to exchange it at the place of purchase
Best Answer

Quick view is turned on.  

The problem is that absolutely nothing turns the Blaze on.  I can tell from the Heart Rate chart that when it seems to be off, it's completely off.  It doesn't count steps or record any heart rate.

Best Answer

@Mermaid69 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 Did you reach out to our support team as suggested by @Rich_Laue? they can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you a personalized troubleshoot. @SeeChrisRun it's great to see you around. 

Keep me posted! 🙂  

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes