Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update the Fitbit app?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How does one update the Fitbit app?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

That very much would depend on what phone you have, or is it the win 10 app your running in the computer?

Updating would be done through the App store?

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @BillAbitz and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

To update your Fitbit app for Android, you just need to do the following:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Tap My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

How do I change the time

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheilagillies your time should be updated durring a sync of the tracker .If not check your timezone .

Best Answer
Tried everything still can't update time

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Sheilagillies great to welcome you and @Rich_Laue to see you around.

If you want to change your timezone or update it, I recommend taking a look at the How do I change the time on my Fitbit device? article. But first, verify that your Blaze is setup to your account.

Let me know how it goes. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I don't see the menu in the upper left.  Here is a screenshot.  I'm trying to update because once again notifications aren't working.  Where is the menu am I not seeing it?Screenshot_20211104-090129_Google Play Store.jpg

Best Answer

The best way to update the fitbit app is through your phones app store. 

Or go to fitbit.com/setup and you will be directed to the correct location for your phone.

I'll be happy to move your post to the app support, out of the tracker hardware support, but I'm not sure which OS the phone runs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue Play Store -> Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no menu icon in top left....

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guitarplayer the issue here is that we are in the hardware support board, asking about software support for the fitbit app on an unknown phone model. 

To update the fitbit app, one would go to the same place they went to to install the app. 

@DannyFB I'm not sure what yoire asking, or what the problem is. 

Best Answer