Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Fitbit desktop dashboard to sync up on request?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, 

I have the Fitbit Blaze and desktop software/app installed on my Windows 7 pc and android phone.  It seems whenever I open up the fitbit desktop software/app the "last sync time" is rarely current or close to current.  Anytime I go to my pc and open up the fitbit app the "last sync time" and exercise stats is never current, usually the last sync time is more then 1/2 hour in the past.  I open up my fitbit phone app. and the sync time and stats are always current and correct, matching my blaze stats.  I've tried using the Fitbit desktop thumbnail icon Sync now feature but that doesn't work.  What's wrong with my desktop app.? When does it sync with my phone and blaze and how often?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @lukecage. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums!

When it comes to your tracker syncing to your computer, if it has a built in bluetooth or if you're using the Fitbit Connect Software and sync with a Dongle, in either case, your tracker should automatically sync every 15-20 minutes. You can make a test by turning off the bluetooth on your phone and only leave it to sync to your computer and keep an eye on the last time it synced knowing that the bluetooth on your phone is not working and that way, you can see how long exactly it takes for you to sync in your particular case.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

@lukecage, on Win 7 you use the web based dashboard to view your dashboard.  Unfortunately the we browser is unable to sync your tracker.

This syncing is done with the Fitbit connect software, and needs to be done before going to the web based dashboard. 

Best Answer
0 Votes