Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inaccurate training

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, 

According to several 'basic workout' schedule provided by for example MyFitnessPal I should burn 700+ calories while cycling for an hour at 25 kmh (15.5 mph).

I did just did a workout for 45 minutes on my bike with my Blaze tracking it with the 'Bike Excercise'. At the end of the workout I burned 365 calories. My speed was stable during the whole workout... shouldn't I have burned more calories? 

Plus... I work on heart rate (fatburn). Is it possible to set an alarm when I drop below or go above my fat burn range?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Well @TerryFit here is a link to the comunity guidelones, or you can click on your picture in the top right. You will find it there

Normally i don't respond to yelling.

This is a forum setup for the  community of Fitbit users to help each other out.

Posts here are not addressing Fitbit or even being read by anyone that has the ability to act apon or make any changes that you might feel needed.

There are many very knowledgeableFitbit users here that would be willing to help out. We first would need to know something about the problem, ranting about some unknown something is not the way to get help

Now if there is something you would like to see in a future update we do have a feature suggestion board.

As for Fitbit helping you, have you reached out to them?

Best Answer
0 Votes