Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data sync blaze to app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is syncing seemingly fine with the app, but today for the second time I've noticed I'm showing 9/9 hrs on my watch for 250+ steps per hour yet only 8/9 hrs in the app. The number of steps, km's etc. has all synced exactly the same from watch to app though?! Anyone else had this, and any way to fix it?? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Fitmummy! Thanks for your advice @Rich_Laue. Currently, this seems to be a bug. Rest assure that our engineers are working on a fix. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Ive seen oithers report this, a search will confirm, ive also experienced this, amd think it is app related. I'm on android.

Best Answer

It's great to have you here @Fitmummy! Thanks for your advice @Rich_Laue. Currently, this seems to be a bug. Rest assure that our engineers are working on a fix. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Answer

I'm having this exact same problem. Any update on fixing the bug?  It's been a couple months, now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @SDarpel! I apologize for the inconvenient you're having with hourly goals. Currently, our engineers are still working to resolve this. I totally understand your comment about it's been a while since it has been an issue. 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this issue for the last week as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @PhilMcC! I appreciate that you mentioned that you had this issue last week. As mentioned before, this issue it's still being investigated by our engineers. 

Fitbit truly appreciates your understanding and patience, while this is being resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I continue to have this issue at least twice weekly.  Hope you can find a solution soon. It is a bit frustrating. Laurie

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having this same issue at least once a week for literally months now. If this is a bug that engineers are working on, why on earth is it still a problem?

Using Blaze with Android OS

Best Answer
0 Votes
My started today.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for being part of the Community @LaurieAK@Iamjmgjr and @PhilMcC! I apologize for the delay. Rest assure that our engineers are working to resolve it. 

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Truthfully, I'll believe it when I see it. This has apparently been a bug for months and it's still not fixed. It doesn't seem like it should be that hard, either - tracker records data, app retrieves and interprets data. End of story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having same problems as well  showing 11/12 hours on app but shows 12/12 on Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What my Blaze says about todayWhat my Blaze says about today

What my app says about todayWhat my app says about today

And here we are yet again. This is the fourth day in a row I've got all 14 hours, and yet, only one of those is actually recorded in the app as such.

Getting pretty sick of it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Iamjmgjr please see the solution above https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Incorrect-data-sync-blaze-to-app/m-p/1845964/highlight/true#M4...

OK it is not the solution but the best answer that can be given.

As with the other 15 or so threads on this subject say, we are patiently waitng for the developers to identify and come up with the fix.

Please take a deep breath and relax.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Blaze Firmware 17.8.402.1 to Android 7.0 I just started having the same problem this week.  I'll have 11/11 hours with 250 step count on my Blaze  and it will only sync 10/11 hours on the app.  If this has been a problem for months # 1 why isn't it fixed and #2 why did it just start showing up on mine this past week? Mine was syncing perfectly prior to this past week.

Best Answer
0 Votes