Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect readings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the new update I have noticed that my blaze is not syncing or taking accurate readings e.g. I can walk for 2 hours and it will only day I have 18 mins reading in the activity.  and my steps on the watch say one thing to what it sync to my phone. Does anyone else have this problem. It's really onying. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to welcome you @Trickyazzo. In this case, I recommend restarting your Blaze, walk 100 steps and tell how many your tracker registered. Now if the problem is transferring your information from the tracker to the app, follow the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Yesterday it synced fine with the active mins but for my steps that did not work my watch said 9/9 but my when it synced it said 5/9 staring at 1pm and i know i was doing them every hour.  Also i tested the sleep app on it and it failed also only said i had slept from 3hr 57min from 11:11pm to 3:29pm what happened to the rest???.  This has happened since the last Fitbit and IOS updates.  Things were find before both updates.

Will this problem be resolved anytime soon coz its really frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Trickyazzo1. About the hourly information and the sleep information, our team is aware of these inconveniences and are working in finding a solution for it, your patience will be much appreciated. 

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes