Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval Training

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blazes  and i was trying to see if there was going to be a update for it for interval training the ch2 just came out with it. And just like i'm asking i know there more people wanting to know too. or is there a sister app that has intervale training but can connect with it. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @tie19140. Good to see you in the Fitbit Community! 🙂

Whenever new trackers are released, sometimes they include specific features that other trackers don't have. For example, when the Alta first came out, it included the Reminders to move feature and no other tracker had that feature but in the latest firmware update for the Blaze, it was implemented.

Now that the Charge 2 came out, it has a feature for interval training and at the moment no other tracker has it. I would dare to say that eventually in the near future we'll have this feature implemented for the Blaze as well as it happened with the reminders to move but that's just me guessing, we don't have any official information on this being worked to be implemented on the Blaze but you can keep an eye on the forums for more updates. I would really like to have something like that too 🙂

If you have any other question, feel free to tag me and let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Although there isn't anything right now, you could add your vote to the feature suggestions section.  There are already a few requests for something along these lines.

e.g.  https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/HIIT-Buzz-Feature/idc-p/1591178#M81431

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Globule and thank you so much for sharing that suggestion with us! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just bought a Blaze because my eye sight is poor and could read the bigger screen without glasses also I figured Fitbit's top of the line product would have all features.  No interval training!!! I will be returning it and looking for another product and I don't want the Charge 2 (can't clearly read the small fonts).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @excer1234! Welcome to the Community Forums!

I'm sorry about that 😕 At the moment, only the Charge 2 has the interval training feature but that doesn't mean this will not be available for the Blaze in the future. As it happens with several features, they come with specific trackers but then are made available to the rest. You might want to add your vote to this suggestion and hopefully we will have it in a near future.

Anything else you may need, let me know! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes