Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the "multisport" function useful?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have ChargeHR, but really like the design of the new blaze thats coming out.

Is the multisport function worth getting a blaze? Does it improve calorie/heart rate tracking, which is my number one concern. I'm not really intreseted in break down of my activities. I usually run on a treadmill so distance and time are easily determined. ( I mean... a true measure of how hard your workout was depends on how much energy you expended)

P.S. I don't really care for the music control since I don't wear earphones while I workout. (bouncing cords are an annoyance, and bluetooth wil probably just fall out) Text notification doesn't appeal to me either since I always have my phone at a glance away.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Artemis11, welcome to the forums!

Multi-Sport is pretty useful for anyone who does more than just running. Treadmill will be an option to choose from, but if you play sports, go hiking, or just want to GPS-track your walk to the store, Blaze will be able to do this for you and will categorize it accordingly onto your Dashboard. In your instance, it'll really come down to how organized you want your Dashboard with your activities. 

Hope this helps a bit!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @Artemis11, welcome to the forums!

Multi-Sport is pretty useful for anyone who does more than just running. Treadmill will be an option to choose from, but if you play sports, go hiking, or just want to GPS-track your walk to the store, Blaze will be able to do this for you and will categorize it accordingly onto your Dashboard. In your instance, it'll really come down to how organized you want your Dashboard with your activities. 

Hope this helps a bit!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
0 Votes