Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well that messed everything up to the max, nothing works, and after uninstalling the app to try and get it to associate with my Blaze, well it will not re-install.  I am just downright furious and beyond mad, the old version of the app was difficult at best, but this is absolutely impossible.  I am about done with Fitbit after 2 years of fighting off and on with it to associate with my phone and correctly map my hikes and exercise.  Get on the ball Fitbit and get this stuff FIXED!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

So after about 1.40 hours of frustration, babbling and cursing, I have gotten the app to reinstall.  But as for accuracy, it is now totally off the wall.  1.57 miles per Fitbit app associated with the phone and the GPS, per MapMyWalk 3.80 miles.  I know that MapMyWalk is accurate, cause I have biked that route multiple times with Stravia and MapMyRide, all support the 3.80 miles.  Further the reinstalled FitBit app is not syncing properly now with the phone, it will associate for the GPS, but per above poorly, the mileage is just totally not accurate.  The app will not pick up the route, will not populate the Blaze information in the application.  Oh sorry, now it shows up after force stopping the application, and guess what the mileage for this mornings walk has upped to 1.79 miles.  Whoohoo making progress, yes that is sarcasm at it's best.  Yes my frustration is really showing, and it may get worse if this little device and it's accompanying app does not get into shape real soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes