Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left button not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Help guys! Left/back button on my blaze is not working. What to do? Tried turning it off and charging it. Does fitbit have service center here in the Philippines? Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome to the Community @Rastamonkey_PH! You can contact Customer Support here. Currently, there's no a service center where you can go. However, you have different options (chat, call and email). 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks you. How do this work? Will i ship this to fitbit? Will they replace it? I dont have the receipt or the box. I belive its more than a year since i purchased this blaze. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rastamonkey_PH the first step is to contact support with the link provided by @SilviaFitbit. or if you want to open the Fitbit app and under help this link can be found. Let them know what is happening and they will explain more. Every case is handled individually. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Ill try! Tracker still works. Its just that once i enter a menu, i can't go back to the clock. Thank you.
Best Answer

I had the same problem - my Blaze tracker had worked flawlessly for 8 months and this issue with the left button not working arose yesterday.  After trying everything (cleaning button, restarting, trying without the frame, etc), I contacted Fitbit Support via their Chat tool today.  

I have to say this is some of the best customer service I have seen in consumer electronics area.  The representative asked several questions about the issue and quickly summarized my tracker button had failed.  Warranty replacement unit is already on it's way - the whole deal took 20 minutes or less. 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @apricetx1! I'm glad to hear about the great experience you got from Customer Support. 

Hope, I can see you around. You may want to check the Discussions Board because there you'll find health tips and new friends. 🙂 

Best Answer
The same thing. Works like magic! Good job fitbit team!!!
Best Answer
Shutdown n restart
Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze left button stopped working!!! What should I do? Help! 

Thanks a million !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Verusca! You may be able to remove dust or dirt by gently using a toothpick around the button.

If this does not improve the button performance, you can try to clear debris using canned air. Hold the tracker and spray once to loosen any dirt or dust that may have accumulated around the button.

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call custmer support! They can replace your device
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you shut down and restart? This is the second time that the left button was a problem. The first time the left button fell off the frame and Fitbit replaced the frame. Now the left button doesn't work and they are sending me a second frame. The first time when the button fell off it was within the year I purchased it and under warranty. The second time I was five months out of warranty but when I told the customer service rep that it had only been 3 months since they sent the new frame, she made an exception and is sending me another frame. I'm afraid this time, the button may still not work. How do I shut the blaze down and restart? I will try this now while I am waiting for the new frame. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @Professor02067! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. You can restart it by doing the following: 

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

If you want to shut it down, just scroll through the Fitbit Blaze stats until settings > and tap on "shutdown". 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes