Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left calories information inaccurate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

4EA3862B-FE6E-4BC2-97C8-706E9B3FA680.jpegCalorie-Intake and calorie-summary are okay but the ‘left calories’ are way to low/wrong, as you can see in the picture. On every single day (even in 2017). Please help. Thank you! Best regards, Jenny

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you here @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for the attachment and for the information provided. Are you manually log your exercises? Since, keep in mind that when you have an amount set for calories, at the moment of logging your exercises those calories will change. For more information, you can take a look at the How do I track my food with Fitbit? article.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra, thanks for your answer. No, I don’t logg exercises manually and I don’t  track food with Fitbit. I use MyFitnessPal. Everything was okay/correct until the problems with syncing Fitbit and MyFitnessPal appeared. Since then I have the inaccurate data (even retrospective) or on some days a completely missing data (due to syncing didn’t work?) I did not change any settings. Ps: MyFitnessPal shows the correct ‘left calories’. Regards!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi again... my fault. I changed my weight-goals and this caused the wrong data. Switched back to previous goals - now everything is okay. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes