Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime badges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Is there a lifetime badge after Earth.
Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

There is. I have distance measured in miles and just got the Earth badge for 7,900 miles. The next badge is a long way off at 12,430 miles

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the reply. I can't find the badge you are talking about on the badge list. Do you know what it is called and could you give me the link to see what future badges there are for lifetime and what they are called
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm afraid I can't help with those questions.

I only know it's the next badge from https://www.fitbit.com/badges/all and hovering my mouse over the next badge. It doesn't give a name for the next badge or what the one after that is (if there is one).

I did read somewhere, long ago, that fitbit don't publish a badge list as they thought that would spoil the surprises. 

There are plenty of people with far greater distance achieved than me. Hopefully one of them will be able to answer your questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Steve thanks for the reply. It's a shame that they don't give a list of future badges as that is what keeps me motivated. Perhaps someone as you mentioned might reply with an answer to what they have achieved with the total miles and name of the lifetime badge.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer

You may find this helpful from     https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-badges/

Titled "Presenting the Official List of Fitbit Badges. How Many Do You Have?"
Master of Radiculopathy
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too just received my Earth Badge. The next one is Pole to Pole ( 12,430 miles). I assume that means walking from pole to pole while on the surface. I wonder how many fit bit users have earned an Earth Badge and how many have received the Pole to Pole. Is there anyone who has received one for circumnavigating the globe (either at the equator or the poles)?

Best Answer

I am 66 years old retired 8 years ago, decided to start walking and recording my daily walks. As of today  8 years later I have walked over 25,000 km(15,500 miles) even walking during -20 F.  I am sure

there are plenty people who have exceeded my mileage. I have had a fitbit for 2 years, but have used a GPS to count my miles. With a fitbit watch my mileage would have 20-30 percent more. My wife and I just enjoy walking.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can you let me know what badges are after the pole to pole

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MAGS.MCPARLAND there are no more lifetime distance badges after pole to pole. The full list can be found at https://blog.fitbit.com/fitbit-badges/

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is a shame
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, once you've reached your Pole to Pole award you can always set your own award. Like, "When I get to 16,000 miles that will be my Hawaii Award (for example) and I will go to Hawaii for a month!" I just completed my Pole to Pole award this morning after 3.25 years of using my fitbit. I've often wondered if there should be a Pole to Pole club or a way of knowing how many others have achieved their PTP award?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the supportI've just updated to the verseOr won't record the weekly excerciseIt only records 3 day's out of 7Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes