Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had over 20,000 steps today (Fitbit sent me emails of congratulations and everything!) and then after I charged my Blaze I've dropped down to 6300! I'm guessing I can't get these back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

What does your dashboard say? Did you sync before you charged (I'm guessing you must have done if you got congratulation messages)?

If it is just the Blaze display that is showing the reduced steps, try syncing again. You could also try resetting the Blaze to see if that restores the missing steps.

1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your tracker doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my tracker? to turn Blaze off and back on again.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Hilary,

Thanks gor for your help, yes I had definitely synced before charging... it was really weird - it was hours after I had completed my walk and about 4 hours after charging so I can't put my finger on what happened. I've only had my Blaze for about a week so I'll keep an eye on it and see if it happens again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes