Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moment clock face not show steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

moment clock face is only showing heart rate on the left hand side. The bottom right is blank.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

No matter fixed

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Sharrock85 and to hear that your inconvenience has been resolved. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

Did you get this matter fixed? I am experiencing the same issue. Right side is blank where it use to show other stats. How did you resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Change the main goal to steps... and change clock face to something else, then change back

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @joluisae and thanks for the instructions provided @Sharrock85.

I would like to know if the steps provided by our friend here helped? Are you able to see your information on your tracker's display?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya, 

I had this same issue and the steps provided above worked - thanks! 🙂

Kayleigh

Best Answer

Great to see new faces @Kayles, welcome!

I am glad to hear that the instructions provided in this thread worked for you and that your tracker is working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked perfectly!  I can now see my steps.  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes