Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple text messages on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Blaze and am loving it aside from one frustration.

If I get one text message I can see who it's from and read the content no problem.

If I get more than one message (either from the same person or two different people) it will show me the name(s) and a bubble saying "2 new messages" and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get into them! All of my settings are configured correctly (notifications on, pop ups on, show content in notifications on, etc). Hoping someone can help!

Thanks

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

If you have an Android phone, that's why. It's an expected behavior based on how Android handles multiple messages notifications, unfortunately. It's not the Fitbit.

@Michelle86 wrote:

I just got my Blaze and am loving it aside from one frustration.

If I get one text message I can see who it's from and read the content no problem.

If I get more than one message (either from the same person or two different people) it will show me the name(s) and a bubble saying "2 new messages" and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get into them! All of my settings are configured correctly (notifications on, pop ups on, show content in notifications on, etc). Hoping someone can help!

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
@nlmux is correct, Fitbit displays the messages the way the operating sirens sends them. Some messaging apps this behavior can be changed in the message programs settings

I like Google Messenger, and find I can read all messages.
There is plenty of info I'm the main notifacation thread.on which messaging apps work.
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-Notifications-Information-Post/td-p/1198545
Best Answer

Thank you both! I downloases Google Messenger and I now have all the texts showing sequentially 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure how I missed the Messenger suggestion before (have been using the native Messages app), since I thought I had read most of the posts related to this. I just installed/selected as default and with a couple of test text messages it seems to be working in sending multiple messages that are able to be read individually. <fingers crossed>

@Rich_Laue wrote:
@nlmux is correct, Fitbit displays the messages the way the operating sirens sends them. Some messaging apps this behavior can be changed in the message programs settings

I like Google Messenger, and find I can read all messages.
There is plenty of info I'm the main notifacation thread.on which messaging apps work.
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Blaze-Notifications-Information-Post/td-p/1198545

Best Answer
0 Votes