Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blaze left rubber button missing, looking for replacement

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Somehow my Blaze's left button has its black rubber button protector dropped out, so now I cannot press to go BACK. This small little item is on the main device, not on the frame.

Anyone knows where to get a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The only place I know of is Amazon for a frame of the blaze. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
19 REPLIES 19

The only place I know of is Amazon for a frame of the blaze. 

Best Answer

The little bumper button is not on the frame. It is on the main device itself. So it is not the frame I am looking at. Thanks anyway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find one? The same happened to mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go onto Amazon, for a few dollars you can buy a new frame with new buttons. 

I bought several bands with matching frames. Now all i need to do is pop and press to get a completely different look. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit blaze rubber contact has fallen out...the top one on the right how do I fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

See my post that you responded to @Ninio, i answered your question last week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!! Easy fix

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was hoping a different frame would help but the issue is on the watch itself. A small piece is missing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you found a remedy? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi no remedy As yet!☹️
Best Answer
0 Votes

No remedy as yet!🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took the right upper one off and put it in place of the left one, but now i have lost that one too. does anyone know if  Fitbit sells these? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone found a solution? I lost all three buttons. 

Best Answer

@ddogs22, @swoopy @KAERRS and @Ninio 

See my 2 year old post above

Aamazon has several sellers with these frames. $7-$20. 

I bought one for each of my bands, this allows me to simply pop and insert to change bands. 

Best Answer

It's not the buttons on the frame/band but on the blaze itself. They are tiny rubber contact buttons on the watch itself. I got a new band from Amazon too but the buttons on the band won't work without the buttons on the Blaze. 

Best Answer

It isn't the frame that's the problem - it's the "watch" itself. Has anyone found a source for the buttons?

Best Answer

This doesn't answer the question. The button is on the watch itself, not the band..... Has anyone found a work around solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dude! IT'S NOT THE FRAME!!! It's the little buttons on the actual watch!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever find a replacement rubber button part for your Fitbit Blaze? I have 2 Fitbit blazes & one has both rubber buttons missing on the right side & no longer works & the other has the top right button missing & the bottom left just fell out. I can't figure out how to reinsert it so that it will stay in place. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes