Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My beloved Blaze went kaput

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was gifted my Fitbit Blaze in December of 2016; I love it dearly and have worn it every day since! Yesterday I went to check the time and the screen was blank. AHHH!!! I have taken very good care of my Blaze— I have it on a “charging schedule” based on my activities, so I knew it wasn’t dead. I’ve actually been on a weight loss journey with the help of my Blaze and I’m feeling so so lost without it! It’s only been a day and a half!

Is there anything that can be done to replace/fix my broken Blaze? I’ve tried charging it, I’ve tried syncing it, I’ve tried pressing the left and bottom right buttons at the same time... help me, please! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your Blaze, may I ask what phone you use and if you can get the Blaze to show up anything on the screen at all. It could even be just the Fitbit logo for that matter?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have an iPhone 7+. And no, not a single thing has shown up on the screen. And the pulse tracker has not flashed at all either. I’ve done all of the required cleaning, and tried troubleshooting. I’m afraid it’s just stopped working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try contacting Support. Mine did the same thing a few months after the warranty expired, and they replaced it.

Best Answer
0 Votes