Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My blaze won't hold charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze and it won't hold charge no matter how long it sits on charger it says half and next minute red. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Ilovemyblaze, so i guess, it's not charging at all?

If that's the case, please try the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Dust and debris can accumulate over time and prevent a charge. Clean the charging contacts using the instructions in How do I clean my tracker?
  2. If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub.
  3. Check the alignment and try reconnecting your tracker to the charging cable. For illustrations and tips on how to know if the connection is secure, see How do I charge my tracker?
  4. When in doubt, it doesn't hurt to turn your tracker off and back on. For instructions see How do I restart my tracker?

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

-- nickay ♥
Best Answer

Hi there @Ilovemyblaze @moniqueresuello, great to see you both in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with the battery on your Blaze not lasting as it should 😕

With a regular usage, the battery should last for at least 5 days. If your battery is lasting way less than that, there is a problem for sure. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to the Support Team and they will be happy to take a deeper look into this and see what are the options to get you back on track. Just keep an eye on your inbox for any update.

Anything else you may need, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
It charges all nyt turned it on at 6am it's now 9am and it's red again. I don't know what 2 do
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that info, you can check the factors affecting your tracker's battery life at Can I improve my Fitbit device's battery life?

-- nickay ♥
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've turned everything off stil draining
Best Answer
0 Votes

go ahead and contact customer support at get support 

wish you all the best!  🙂

-- nickay ♥
Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is 2 years old. I have tried cleaning and turning off and restarting but it won’t last more than 3 hours. Any other ways to bring it back to life. Nadia 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Nverna67.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes