Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze wont charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did not wear my Blaze for two months.  Everything was working fine when I stopped using it.  Plugged it back into the computer port and would not charge.  Tried another port without results.  Tried a separate computer port, still doesn't charge or even register on the computer.  

Checked self help results.  All contacts cleaned.  Attempted pushing left and right lower buttons simultaneously without results.  

Blaze has not been abused and was in perfect working condition before I took it off.  Very little use.   Charging was never a problem.  Can anyone assist?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A lithium ion battery can be permanently damaged if allowed to completely discharge and remain in that state for any length of time. That's why devices are always partly charged when you first receive them.

Best Answer

I did a similar thing by my Blaze only sat for a few weeks. Is there any way to jump start it or repair it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So what's the answer.  Get a new lithium  battery?  Is that an option?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @scotwarn@ramblinman and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer