Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blaze vibrates more than it doesnt

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have moved it up and down on my wrist, tighter, looser, etc. it vibrates (reading HR) way too much.
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It's great to see you around @MSS808. Keep in mind that your heart rate reading varies depending on several factors like movement, temperature, humidity, stress level, physical body position, caffeine intake, and medication.

If you haven't already done so, please review our information and tips for heart rate accuracy at http://fitbit.link/qrewt. Review the information on optimal wear closely and make sure you follow the recommendations. If your heart rate monitor seems broken or inaccurate after taking the recommendations into account, feel free to contact our support team. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Funny, while my HR only stopped syncing correctly, my new Blaze doesn't read HR unless I allow it to vibrate 40% of the time. Not acceptable. I have been a FitBit owner since 2010. I have been arguing with myself over whether I should switch to an Apple. The fact that I have had this much trouble with this new Blaze, oh, and my HR won't sync - again - it is hard to make an argument for FitBit.

Ok, I have vented sufficiently. I am unimpressed with the Blaze thus far but will give it another day (btw, I have had to charge my Blaze 2 times and I just started wearing it yesterday morning.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm curious as to how you make the blaze vibrate 40% of the time?
Best Answer
0 Votes
That is the point Rich_laue, I have another defective product. Either it vibrates constantly (read subject of conversation) or it doesn't read at all.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I did read your posts @MSS808 the statement "unless I allow it to vibrate 40% of the time" confused me. Not sure what was meant by allow it to, this infers that it is under your control. 

Have you tried a restart, or gone through the settings menu and do a shutdown. This does more than the restart does. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you and forgive my frustration please. I have tried both of the suggestions above, a couple of times.

Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

one thing that has helped us to let the battery die, or to reach out to support as @AlejandraFitbit suggested

Best Answer
0 Votes
Aloha, thank you Rich. 1st world problem I get it; but after dealing with support for my HR and it is not working again I am pretty frustrated. Unless my Blaze - or the HR - starts working properly I won't be happy with FitBit.
Best Answer
0 Votes