Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Dashboard Sleep Tracker Problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've noticed w last app update and new dashboard that the sleep tracker will only show the last nights sleep data on my Blaze. When you hit to go back a day or two or more this tracker will not change to that days sleep data. I've restarted device and logged in and out but still this one tracker only does 1 night in the dashboard. When I click on sleep it shows the correct history though for sleep. Possible bug in new dashboard?
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
I've noticed the same thing. The only data from previous days I can review are floors, miles, calories and active minutes. Also for some reason my tracker is no longer recording active minutes..
Best Answer
If you click on to the sleep tile it will show previous days data.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same problem with dashboard first not showing anything now it shows the same time slept everyday in dashboard when going back days. I should not have to click on sleep tile if I just want a quick glance. Also the tracking of my restless time is waaay off now too. It shows I'm getting 3 hours a night of sleep. I'm not always a great sleeper but I'm not that bad - ha
Best Answer

For me seeing individual days are useless, i want to be able to click on the tile and see the days in relation to tye rest of the week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I'm seeing the same thing I believe. On the dashboard it says I slept 4 hours 20 mins from 1am to 5:20 am under every day of the week but if I click on the sleep tile the correct data is there. So the quick glance is incorrect. What should I do? Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

THings you can do:

Refresh by syncing 

Log out/in

Clear cache

Clear data

Wait gor it to eventually update.

Check the web based dashboard.

I dind the daahboard takes time to update occasionly

Best Answer
0 Votes

Totally NOT a fan of the new sleep display.  It's useless!  Too bad, as one of the key things I wanted from the fitbit was the sleep tracking.  Really sad to see the old - much easier to read and follow - display go away in favor of this new awful one.  Fitbit folks, please re-consider!

Best Answer
0 Votes