Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my fitbit brand new.  Went to set it up, had to charge it and it's not indicating that it's charging.  Instead it says fitbit.com/setup or its a blank screen.  I pull it up on my app and it tells me that it needs to charge before I go any further with the set up.  What do I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Unfortunately the charging indicator only works once it's been set up. I would give it an hour or two on charge then go through the set up. You can complete the charge, if necessary, later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FIT BIT - BLAZE

like wise same issue - the device will not charge and no charge icon appears on device

i have tried different USB ports on PC's and wall socket USB charger.

- is there a FAULT with the supplied cradle?

- how can i get something to work if i simply cant get it to charge?

- will this be a recurring issue?

any feeling really frustrated and disappointed, having paid so much - hard earned cash

i have sent email to FIT BIT support, now await an answer?

i will wait a bit and if no joy, then seek for a FULL REFUND.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FIT BIT - BLAZE

like wise same issue - the device will not charge and no charge icon appears on device

i have tried different USB ports on PC's and wall socket USB charger.

- is there a FAULT with the supplied cradle?

- how can i get something to work if i simply cant get it to charge?

- will this be a recurring issue?

any feeling really frustrated and disappointed, having paid so much - hard earned cash

i have sent email to FIT BIT support, now await an answer?

i will wait a bit and if no joy, then seek for a FULL REFUND.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved this thread to the Blaze Help Forum - it is specific to this device.

@zulu_one, have you completed the setup procedures with this Blaze device?  If not, you will not be able to see the battery indicator until you complete the setup.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ USAF - LARRY,

no, as mid-stream, it say's 'battery is a bit too low to continue' - plug in your blaze

and thing is, it is plugged in - but i don't get an positive confirmation that anything +ve is happening, no battery charging icon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bryan you need to understand the blaze, if there are no green lights flashing on the watch you can"t do anything. when the watch is in the charger you cannot access anythingI can try 24hrs. and it will be the same. I cleaned the contacts on the charger and the back of the watch, please tell me what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes