Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New clock faces for Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When are more clock faces coming? The clock faces are far too few and rather lame.  Would really like to see face of analog watch with dark background and much larger and bolder face and numbers so it can be seen clearly, especially for some of us with eyes that are not as young as we wish they could be, or even a more classic digital face (also large and bolder )

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Hi there @Dsmitley. Great to see you in the Forums and thanks a lot for sharing your ideas with us!

I'd also love to see new clock faces, however, we have no news on any of this as of right now. I was able to find a feature suggestion though for having more clock faces. You can check it out here.

Be sure to add your vote and any comments you may have and hopefully we can have more options in a near future!

Anything else you may need, I'll be happy to help! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
I am amazed when I go thru Community, as well as search internet just how many folks are disappointed at the limited and lame clock face selections that Blaze has. Yet with all that, the company is still not doing anything about it. Seems to me that customer service is not what this company is about. I guess only option is for wife and I to both return our Blaze to store and purchase one that company listens to customers, and makes changes

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I agree with customer service being poor

Best Answer

I, too would like to see some new watch faces for the Blaze. Over two years and I’d like to see time, date, and steps displayed differently than the couple Fitbit offers. Thanks

Best Answer

Surely it can’t be difficult?!?

Best Answer
Harmon has hundreds of different faces, so no, how hard is it? I’m on my third blaze due to different issues also

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
I stopped wearing mine, and I help others to avoid purchasing. Unless they come up with some better support, this will go do down in history and the cause of their downfall

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

It might not be easy when your only asking Fitbit users to provide more clock faces @M_C 

Your best choice is to follow the link above, this is where a user can vote and let the developers know of their wish. 

Best Answer

Hear hear!  Really struggle to see mine and the choice is, frankly, rubbish!!

Best Answer

They won't come out with new faces.. That's how they keep dumb people continuously buying every new watch they put out. Money money money.  Fresh new visual aspects of the watch equals new watch equals money.  It would be nice if they did come out with a few more faces.  That would be more incentive for me to buy a new one, how android updates their products for years after purchase is the same way fitbit should run its corporation.  It would actually pay off for both corporate and fitbit customers.. 

Best Answer

Please release new faces 

we are eagerly wait for that

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Good to see you in the Forums! 🙂

It seems that at the moment, we don't have any plans on releasing any new clock faces for the Fitbit Blaze. You can check the feature suggestion here for more information on this.

I can also recommend for those who are looking to make an upgrade, to check the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa which are trackers where you can add different clock faces thanks to having it's own OS.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Sad to see the same generic response.   I've owed a few fitbits but I do love my blaze.  Updating a few features such as the clock face would be a great insensitive to continue my use of the product.  Fitbit really needs to listen to its customers

Best Answer

I understand and point out that there have been several rounds of clock face updates that directly addressed specific concerns of the community.

Have you read the FAQ, Fitbit never said that every suggedsugg will be implemented.

One problem with this thread is that it is a general suggestion for more clock faces, without any specifics of what details are wanted.

Sure Fitbit could blindly add clock faces, but would these faces really be what the user is looking for. 

Sure you can say Fitbit needs to listen to customers, but if the customers aren't speakiing by telling Fitbit what they want, is there really anything for Fitbit to hear? 

Best Answer
Thanks for the tip, but I’ve purchased a Versa and there are tons of watch faces

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Maybe the question should be put to the Blaze owners.  The Blaze was sold as functional but fashionable as well.  I'm sure if they ask they get suggestion 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

And as requested by the Fitbit users, the versa has the ability for users to design and publish there own clock faces. With this option the users can design exactly what the want in a clock.

It will not be easy for Fitbit to design a face that conforms to the needs of the comunicom with out the community giving some guidance.

I just checked @Scorpynne, out of the hundreds(about 500) faces offered, only 16 where designed by Fitbit.

I also notice the added the request to see the newly added faces along with a request from r a clock face search.

Best Answer
Rich_Laue thank you for searching.  Hopefully they will make them for the Blaze as well

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

These kinds of threats are lame.  Just do it and then let the company know that you did, and if you feel so compelled, let the actual or potential user community know.  Otherwise it’s just blah-blah-blah.

Best Answer
0 Votes