Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Text or Phone Notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My phone died and when I charged it and turned it back on Im no longer reviewing Text or Call Notifications. I checked all the settings in my phone and my Blaze and they all Say I should be receiving the notifications. How can I fix this? I went over most of the features on my Blaze and they all work except these two notifications. I have an IPhone 8 Plus

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried restarting the phone and blaze? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I tried turning them both on and off and logging out and back in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with a different phone.  I had an old Nexus 5 with android 6. I bought a renewed Blaze from Amazon and everything worked except notifications.  I learned that Fitbit required android 7 for notifications to work so I ditched the Nexus 5 and bought a new Samsung A10 with android 9.  After following all the scattered suggestions and checking all the settings, still no notifications.  Fitbit support sucks.  I played email tag with them for months because an update wiped out all my personal best challenge achievements, and  to this day they have not been able to restore them, yet they continue to say they are "working on it" when it's obvious they don't have a clue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does this also. Also try to log out of fit bit app and sign back in. This seemed to do it when it was giving me issues yesterday.  

Best Answer
0 Votes