Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No text notification on Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung A8 (2018) paired with a Fitbit blaze , all was good but the last couple of days all if my text notifications have stopped. This is important to me b/c I am not supposed to have my phone at work . My phone is usually on vibrate and my texts come through , I need to fix this . Thanks

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @lildave, welcome to the Community forums.  Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing this information about what you've been experiencing with the notifications. I was able to confirm that this phone model is indeed listed as a compatible device, and you should be able to receive notifications without any problem. 

Before considering other options, could you please confirm if you already tried all the steps listed in this article, they have been useful to other users experiencing something similar. 

Please keep me posted. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still nothing ...it is only my texts that won't come through.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Come on DavideFitbit - why the lazy cut and paste.   This problem and the solution has been reported multiple times in this forum.  

OP - downgrade the fitbit app to 2.95 and it will work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update @lildave, and confirming that you already tried the suggested troubleshooting steps. I've sent your information to the Support team for further assistance. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thank you for sharing this information @TMAN19, I've seen other reports from users experiencing something similar, but it's not really recommended to downgrade to a previous version of the app, since it could potentially cause other connectivity problems.

Let me know if you have further questions.    

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved in a later update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes