Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not holding charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I moved this weekend and could not remember where I packed my charger. As a result my Blaze died before I could recharge it. Since then it will not hold a charge...at all! I have charged it twice already today and it has died after a few hours. I am charging it again now and when I sync with the app, it shows that the battery is full. Anyone have this issue and have a fix for me? It is so frustrating!
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Tried a restart a couple of times?

How to restart your Fitbit Blaze
  1. Press and hold the Back and Select buttons - the button on the left and bottom right - until you see the Fitbit logo on the Blaze's screen.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
Fitbit can't be bothered to fix a big bug that takes minutes and lasted years
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @SunriseRun1250 @daunh, good to see you around1 🙂

@daunh, how long is it taking for your tracker to drain the battery completely now? The battery on the Fitbit Blaze should last at least 5 days with a regular use so if it lasts less than that, there might be something going on with it.

I would recommend following @SunriseRun1250's recommendations and also, fully charge your tracker. After the battery is full, continue to use it as you would normally do but make sure to sync your tracker frequently during the day. That way, if the battery runs out faster than it should again, you will be able to get in touch with the Support Team and they will be able to confirm in the logs that your tracker might not be working fine and will be happy to get you back on track.

Let us know if you need any more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer